Before & After School Care
Before & After School Care Program
Director: Mrs. Lisa Horchner
Hours of Operation:
- Before Care: 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- After Care: 3:40-5:30 p.m.
- $1.50 per quarter hour or portion of quarter hour
- $5.00 per quarter hour or portion of quarter hour after 5:30 p.m.
- 20% discount for three or more children
- Grades K4–2nd — Art Room
- Grades 3rd–6th — Secondary Resource Room
- Grades 7th–12th — HS Bible Room
- Any student arriving before 7:50 a.m. or staying on school premises after 3:40 p.m., unless in a supervised school-sponsored program, will be placed in the “Before & After School Care” Program. (MS/HS students included)
- Workers will supervise students in activities suited for the location of supervision.