You are here
Thank you for your interest in joining the Grace Academy community as a student! To apply to the international student program, please read the following admission process steps:
- Complete and submit application to Grace Academy
- Qualified students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Students must be open to taking part in all school functions including Bible class and chapel
- Submit student profile
- Submit all immunization forms and medical documents
- 1-20 Form submitted by school
- Host Family is selected
- Student arrives for semester or academic year
- Student attends international student orientation prior to the start of the school year
Contact our international student program coordinator Amy Casto for tuition information. Included in tuition is all books, school trips, school retreats, uniforms and host family fees. Students may choose to stay for the summer and take part in our summer academic camp at an additional cost per student. International student scholarships are also available.
Please contact our international student program coordinator Amy Casto with any questions about the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at Grace Academy’s main office at 301-733-2033.