You are here
Important Information - Grace Gives Back
Below is further information about Grace Gives Back that will take place on Monday, May 1. We are so excited for this day of service to our community, as we wrap up our 40th anniversary year!
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION, as it is very important!
Grades K3 - K5
- will stay on campus and have a regular schedule, but no specials. May 1 will not count as a day in the 6-day rotation, so Tuesday, May 2 will be a Day 1.
Grades 1 - 4
- will visit Homewood or Somerfeld senior living centers, with staggard departures, and return by 11:30 a.m. All Elementary students will eat lunch at school.
- Please wear CSC attire. Tuesday, May 2, will be a DDD (Grace spirit wear) for these students as a thank you for looking their best on Monday!
- Students will be transported via the Grace Academy bus and the Faith Christian Fellowship bus.
Grades 5 - 12
- will be off-site for a majority of the day and will be assigned to different service sites. Students will be transported via staff and parent vehicles or school vans.
- Students should report to homeroom as usual and on time, by 8:20. Students will be dismissed at normal time, 3:15 p.m. All athletes will return to school in time to depart for their away competitions.
- Lunch will be provided. However, if your student is a picky eater or has a food allergy, please send him/her with a bagged lunch.
- Students who do not bring a permission slip by Friday, April 28 or are unable to participate off campus will serve at Grace Academy to complete projects assigned by Mr. Buser.
- All students must wear appropriate work clothes (i.e. something they do not mind getting dirty) in compliance with the school dress code and are encouraged to bring a bottle of water. If a student is dressed inappropriatedly, his/her parents will need to bring a change of clothing for the student to the school.
- All students who have returned a permission form will be given a free Grace Gives Back tshirt on Monday morning to wear.
If you have any questions, let me know!